Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring is almost here!

I can't wait for Spring to finally get here....I want to get started on the addition to my barn. My bunnies are getting cabin (barn) fever and I know they are going to LOVE being able to run around the yard again!! I am going to buy an excercise run to put in the back yard so I can sit on the deck and watch them play. They have an area outside the barn to run as well.
The rabbit shows will be starting back up on Feb 21st and I can hardly wait!! I have some promising Jr mini Rex , Hollands and Lionheads although the Lionheads are not old enough to show yet.
A few of us crazy Utah breeders are going to Columbus, Ohio for the May 2 National Lionhead Show...we are so excited!!! The kits I have in the nest now are my show hopefuls. I am mostly excited just to meet the people who laid the ground work for the breed and see all the entries!

No comments: